Okay, so Wednesday would have been day 12. I actually did get some fitness in that day in the form of more snow shoveling, and some walking with the dogs. But then I totally slacked on getting to the post.
Thursday and Friday...what happened to you?!?! I'll tell ya what happened, I got busy and tired and blah blah blah and threw myself a pity party, that's what happened. I'm not two weeks into my new adventure, and losing major momentum. But I'm NOT giving up.
Today, The big V and I took a 27 minute walk on the UM-Flint Campus, up to the footbridge and back. Only 1.2 miles, but it was a nice walk to get us moving again. Just between us, we'll pretend Thursday and Friday didn't happen. So this is day 13. Woo hoo!
And we're back on track.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment